In one, new destination, North Harbour will provide a range of facilities and amenities to suit all ages and a diversity of interests. The concept is founded on principles of inclusiveness and accessibility and is designed to create new opportunities for locals, residents, businesses, visitors and organisations committed to building a sustainable community.
North Harbour brings together an integrated mix of business, marina, residential and community spaces. Just some of the project’s benefits include:
- Creating a local and regional employment node
- Developing much needed marina facilities
- Opening up local and regional recreation opportunities for residents and tourists
- Providing quality jobs, homes and social infrastructure
- Enhancing the range of lifestyle opportunities in the Caboolture and Moreton Bay regions